Sunday, September 16, 2012

Broadway Cont.


6. Although an off-Broadway show, I have seen STOMP several times, and it gets better and better every time I see it. This is one of my favorite scenes because I think it is amazing the way that they swing around on the billboard and still play music. There is also another part of the show where they use kitchen tools to play music, so they use the technology to enhance their musical abilities, rather than perform an illusion.
7. The last is from my favorite show of all-time, Les Miserables. During "Javert's Suicide", he is on a bridge, but then on the floor, but acts as if he is falling from the bridge, while the bridge is being lifted up. If you are really into the show, then it proves to be a very cool illusion that he is falling, and not that the bridge is being lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment